As our studio grows we are still committed to ensuring class sizes are the most conducive for your learning; and so we WILL NEVER OVERBOOK a class. However to be fair to others within the studio looking to take the class if you late cancel or do not show up for a class a spot was unfortunately taken away from someone else.
If you cancel LESS than 12 hours of the start of your scheduled class the following late cancellation fee will be applied:
Members & Class Pass (Punch Card) Holders: $5 will be charged to your credit card through our scheduling system Wellness Living
GROUPON/VOUCHER: You will lose the credit for that class
If you do not show up for a class. Please note: cancellations need to be made through the Achieve by Wellness Living APP or on our website
Members: $10 will be charged to your credit card through our scheduling system Wellness Living
Class Pass (Punch Card) Holders: You will lose the credit for that class
Groupon/Voucher: You will lose the credit for that class and a $5 fee will be applied to your account
We always encourage students to sign up for the waitlist. Leading up to the class, some students may cancel early thus making room for those on the wait list.
How the Waitlist Works:
- When a spot becomes available (someone has canceled their spot) you will you will receive an automated email to the email you have on file informing you that you are now successfully registered in the class.** Please make sure you have not opted-out of receiving automated emails.
- Leading up to the class if you are still on the waitlist, but no longer sure if you can make it please remove yourself from the wait list to avoid being added into the class and subsequently charged for class in the event you need to cancel.
- You will be automatically added to the classes UP TO A MAX of 3 HOURS before, at which point we will reach out to you via text to make sure you are able to still make it. Any additions before 3 Hours is your responsibility.
- If you are on the waitlist, and decide to “test your luck” you may come to class and wait to see if a spot becomes vacant. We will only be able to confirm after waiting 5 minutes to see if those who registered come.
- From a safety perspective our classes which are inverted we have a max ratio of 1:8
Private Party Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
Please note to confirm bookings for parties a non-refundable deposit of $100 is required. However, we understand things may arise from time to time, as such if your party needs to reschedule we require 5 days written notice to email@example.com prior to the scheduled party date. A cancellation within 5 days of your scheduled party date will result in the forfeit of your deposit.
Workshops/Troupes/Special Events Refund Policy:
Please note that no refunds or spots will be held for workshops, troupes or special events. Please ensure you are able to commit fully before registering.
General Refund Policies
Please note that all sales are FINAL, and no refunds will be issued. You may transfer any regularly priced class passes or memberships (excluding the intro month for $75) to someone else in the event you are no longer able to use it.
Pausing or Holding Memberships
- Our Intro Month of $75 is a studio promotional price. As a result, there are NO MEMBERSHIP PAUSES OR HOLDS on that membership.
- Any memberships purchased through a sale will not be eligible for holds
- Autobill memberships are not valid for holds or pauses. If you have an excruciating circumstance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other regularly priced memberships: we will only hold your membership once when you email email@example.com with your request.
** Please note medical reasons are an exception and we will hold your membership. A doctors note may be requested.