DATE: Saturday February 4th, 2023
- 5-6:15PM (Heel Tech & Choreo)
- 6:30PM-7:45PM (Freestyle Flow)
COST: $65/Workshop or $60/Workshop (if you do both) use CODE SASKIA5
To Sign Up:
- To sign up (website) : https://redefine-fit.com/schedule/and navigate to February 4th
- To sign up (app) under section – Workshops & Special Events
OR Click on the direct links.
Heel Tech & Choreo
HEEL TECH & Choreo
A choreography workshop suitable for all levels. In this 75 minute workshop you will learn an original new school exotic choreography. Learn to command a stage and own your inner stripper. Heels and kneepads required. Sexiest outfit you own encouraged.
A 75 minute workshop that will help you feel more at ease when freestyling. In this workshop you will learn Saskia ‘ s freestyle tips and tricks.
You will be guided through freestyles in different contexts; for one another, for a camera, for yourself etc. Whether your goal is to improve your fluidity and flow, or improve your endurance and be able to dance to an entire song, this workshop is for you!
ABOUT SASKIA @saskiaklunder
Saskia is a Montreal based Exotic Pole Dancer, Competitor and Instructor. She has travelled as far as Australia to persue her passion for pole dance. With a background in theatre, Saskia feels at ease on stage. This past year Saskia was booked as one of Snoop Dogg’s stage pole dancers during his “Doggystyle” Canada tour.
- 2022 PSO Canada East Freedance L5 Gold
- 2022 Dance Filthy USA Pro Finalist
- 2022 Pole Theatre Canada Pro Finalist
- 2021 Dance Filthy USA Pro Finalist
- 2020 PSO Libra Exotic L5 Silver
- 2020 PSO Virgo Exotic L5 Silver
- 2019 PSO Canada East Exotic L5 Silver
- 2019 Pole Theatre Canada Finalist
- 2017 Gilligans Pole Dance Contest 3x Champ
- 2016 GWNPDC Semi-Pro Silver
- 2016 Toronto ProSuperShow Semi-Pro Bronze
- 2016 QPFC Semi-Pro Silver
- 2015 QPFC Amateur Gold