Ontario Vaccine Certificate Starting Sept 22nd
Starting September 22nd, the Ontario government is mandating a vaccination certificate before entering non-essential businesses (fitness/dance/etc).
We are starting the process of collecting documentation now, so that folks can start to slowly submit, it won’t be rushed, and it will be 100% ready for Sept 22nd. We figured we would share the link and process below in the event folks wanted to get this done first.
What does this mean?
• Under provincial guidelines: “Ontarians will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access certain public settings and facilities.”
• “Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a doctor’s note until recognized medical exemptions can be integrated as part of a digital vaccine certificate. Children who are 11 years of age and younger and unable to be vaccinated will also be exempted from these requirements.”
1. Ensure you download a copy of your vaccination receipt. If you have misplaced it, you can download it here: https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca/app-identity…
2. Prior to attending your first class please upload your vaccination receipt/medical exemption from your doctor (if applicable) to our Dropbox label the file with your first and last name: https://www.dropbox.com/request/lBfDWdy2vZPp9lVocqAH
3. On our client management system we will upload a copy of your file under the “documents” tab alongside the waiver etc so you are always able to reference it.
4. On the back-end our system will mark you with a special icon and note that reads “Covid 19 Documentation Received”
5. BRAND NEW to the studio after Sept 22nd: As per the government guidelines if you are brand new we will also have to check a piece of ID (drivers licence, Ontario Photo Card, Student card etc) just to verify your identity and that it matches the documents you uploaded.
6. If for whatever reason you are unable to upload the file onto Dropbox prior to your class, please have a copy available for us to check, once we have checked we will make a note on your client profile as well.
• Individuals can provide proof of immunization by downloading or printing their vaccine receipt from the provincial booking portal, or by calling the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line at 1-833-943-3900.
• Ontarians who received their first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine out of province should contact their local public health unit to record their information and receive proper documentation.
Ontario to require proof of vaccination in select settings as of Sept. 22 – OHS Canada MagazineOHS Canada Magazine